Images on your website are loaded very slowly
If you want to publish large photos on your website, it won't be wise to include them into the text page, as it will take much time to load them to users' computers. It's much more convenient to reduce size of all photos and include these reduced preview image versions into the page. If the user wants to view large images, he'll load it in a separate window. Image Converter Plus will help you create such preview images.
Do the following:
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to "Photos" tab, select and add images you want to process.
- Go to Profiles tab. In "Operation before save: Add operation" line, click "Add operation" and select "Resize" from the menu.
- Click "+" mark located to the left from "Add operation" line to open the group of settings for added operations.
- In "Resize", set the value of "Pixel Dimensions" to match the needed size (for example, 200x200).
- In "Save images in .... format", select Jpeg format, as image size should be small.
- Specify other settings for the format (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press "Start" button to start conversion.