Resizing a digital photo before emailing it.
Up-to-date cameras can create images with rather high resolution (millions of pixels). Such resolution is vital for pre-printing preparations but is not needed in common private life. For example, you have to regularly e-mail your images, or just view them, and you are displeased with the time it takes to open images. In this case it would be wise to create copies of your images with reduced resolution. Image Converter Plus will help you do it automatically.
Do the following:
- Launch Image Converter Plus.
- Go to "Photos" tab, select and add large images you want to process.
- Go to Profiles tab. In "Operation before save: Add operation" line, click "Add operation" and select "Resize" from the menu.
- Click "+" mark located to the left from "Add operation" line to open the group of settings for added operations.
- In "Resize", set the value of "Pixel Dimensions" to the size you need to email images (for example, 800x600).
- Specify settings for the output format (optimal values are specified by default).
- Specify the folder to save converted images to.
- Specify other settings.
- Press "Start" button to start conversion.