"Watermark" operation is used to add an image (usually a small one) to the source image. Add Watermark operation:
The following options are available for this operation:
- Apply watermark from file - specify file name of the image to be used as watermark. To conveniently select a file, use "..." button to call the standard "open file" dialog box.
- Horizontal alignment - specify horizontal alignment of the watermark (left, right, center).
- Vertical alignment - specify vertical alignment of the watermark (top, bottom, center).
- Horizontal offset - the value (in pixels) of watermark offset relative to horizontal alignment.
- Vertical offset - the value (in pixels) of watermark offset relative to vertical alignment.
- Alpha blend - when adding a watermark, its transparency will also be added.
- Overdraw - the watermark will overlap the resulting image.
Note: You can specify positive and negative offset values.